Chaga is a birch mushroom. He gathers in the forest. It is designed for making a tea drink. The infusion has a bitter taste and is similar to the usual black tea.
Composition and useful properties of chaga
Chaga is a mushroom that has a number of useful actions, such as:
Often, a decoction of birch mushroom is used to restore the work of the gastrointestinal tract, healing of gastric ulcers. And it is also used to restore the metabolic processes occurring in the body. Many who use the infusion as a preventive therapy, say that the overall well-being improves. Increased activity, returns once lost performance.
It is important to note that chaga is often used as a means to combat cancer. In addition, the infusion has a positive effect on blood pressure and pulse.
Quite often, chaga is recommended for use by specialists in the presence of malignant tumors in a person. Regardless of where they occur. The infusion inhibits the development process and leads to regression, reducing the level of activity of the spread of metastases.
Birch mushroom consists of a large number of components that are so necessary for the human body:
- Organic acids.
- The sterols.
- Trace elements.
Medicines that include chaga are used in the following cases: :
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The low tone of the intestine.
- Malignant neoplasms and prevention of their occurrence.
- Radiation leukopenia, prevention of its development.
- Violation of the blood formula.
- A tumor of the larynx.
- Diseases of the Central nervous system.
- Violation of metabolic processes.
- A means of recovery after surgery.
- Periodontal disease.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Injuries and burns.
- Insect bites.
- Lesions of mucous membranes.
Often, the infusion of chaga replaces a person with a tea drink, while restoring strength and increasing the level of vivacity.
To get a healthy drink made from a birch mushroom, you need to perform a number of actions:
- Pour a tablespoon of chaga with water at room temperature. Allow to infuse for 6 hours.
- Chop a piece of mushroom.
- Add five glasses of warm water, and let stand for two days.
- It is recommended to take no more than 200 g. 4 times a day for half an hour before meals.
To get the desired effect, it is important to take the decoction on a regular basis for 2 months. The shelf life of the finished drink is no more than four days, provided that it is stored in the refrigerator. To get a pleasant taste, you can add lemon, honey, herbs and berries to the drink.
During the course of therapy with the use of a drink from chaga, it is mandatory to follow a strict diet. The absence of smoked and fried food, sausage, meat and fatty foods in the diet. It is recommended to eat only vegetable products.
Additional useful properties of chaga
Regular drinking of birch mushroom tincture is contraindicated for those who have a diagnosis of colitis or dysentery.
In addition, the infusion of chaga is often used as an external medicine:
- Protection against fungal infection.
- Prevention of viral infection.
- Removal of puffiness.
- Providing anti-inflammatory action.
- Healing effect.
- Elimination of pain syndrome.
Quite often, an infusion made from birch mushroom is used by women suffering from excess weight. This is a weight loss drug.